Welcome to Portatank®
Helping you to Save Water
PORTATANK® is a South African designed and manufactured, fully portable water storage solution capable of holding between 800 – 10 000 litres of this precious resource in a quick-to-assemble, disassemble and reassemble, unit.
With a patent having been developed and registered (complete South African patent no: 2018/01068), it is the brain-child of Eastern Cape-based Clayton Heyns, who saw the market desperately needed a portable, easy-to-install water storage tank, particularly given the devastating drought suffered in many parts of South Africa, especially in the Western and Eastern Cape. PORTATANK® has a NATA accreditation.
Portatank is cost-effective in comparison with other water storage devices and comes with a 5-year sliding-scale warranty. To move the Portatank, once it is emptied of water, simply disassemble it, re-locate it to its new position and re-assemble again.
- Name: Francois Jordaan
- Cell: 082 554 9443
- Builders Warehouse Cape Gate: 021 9411044
- Builders Warehouse Helderberg: 021 8401009
- Builders Warehouse Stellenbosch: 021 202 5431
VideosWatch the latest videos regarding the water shortage and our latest tank installations.
INSTRUCTION VIDEO - HOW IT WORKS
HARARE - ZIMBABWE
CYCLONE IDAI - HARARE
PORTATANK VIDEO PRESENTATION
DIY Pick Up and Go Portable Water TankHelp save water today. Call us (+27) 43 743 6736 for more information
Common uses for organic solvents are (e.g. tetrachloroethylene), as paint thinners (e.g. toluene, turpentine), as nail polish removers and glue solvents (acetone, methyl acetate, ethyl acetate), in spot removers (e.g. hexane, petrol ether), in detergents (citrus terpenes) and in perfumes (ethanol).
- • Hydrocarbon solvents (aliphatic and aromatic)
- • Oxygenated solvents (alcohols, ketones, aldehydes, glycol ethers, esters, glycol ether esters)
- • Halogenated solvents (chlorinated and brominated hydrocarbons)
Product Warranty ActivationPORTATANK®
In order for this warrantee to become effective, the customer is required to provide proof of correct installation by providing clear photographs to portatank of the following – 1 x lid of tank, 1 x full view of tank incl base, 1 x mesh join to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each set of photographs must clearly mention the location where the tank has been installed.Without these photographs being provided, the warrantee shall not apply.
Water Bladder Uses
- Water storage For rainwater harvesting.
- Storage for most liquids like Wine, Diesel, oils and more.
- Transporting water.
- Temporary storage of swimming pool water.
- Construction sites, industrial sites, Agriculture, mining and more.
- Various Sizes to Order
- Additional inlets/outlets can be installed
- Supply of all valves, Taps and Fittings
Material used for liners/bladders has been NATA approved for the following
- Taste of Water Extract
- Appearance of Water Extract
- Growth of Aquatic Micro-organisms
- Cytotoxic Activity of Water Extract
- Mutagenic Activity of Water Extract
- Extraction of Metals
- Algae activity of water extract
Portatank reservoir liners are quick and easy to install, our liners are available in standard or custom sizes.Features of our liners
- Cost effective
- Available in 500 – 1500 micron thickness
- Highly flexible
- Easily installed
- Puncture resistant
- UV stabilized
- high tear strength
Portatank provides a wide range of PVC dam linings. Our dam linings do not contain any harmful chemicals which make it the ideal solution for many applications
- Water features
- Earth Dams
- Fish ponds
- Animal drinking troughs
- Water storage dams
- Mining, industrial & agricultural industries
Shipping Terms & ConditionsPORTATANK®
Please note that all prices on our website INCLUDE VAT. All shipping within SA to major city centres only, is included. Delivery to outside of major city centres will be calculated per email upon order. International deliveries will be calculated via email and is not included in the cost at the end of your cart. For quantities exceeding 10 tanks please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
If You have any queries please make contact with us.
Address: 6 Magnolia Street, Braelyn, East London, South Africa
043 743 6736 / 082 925 7613